We are so happy that you have found our website. The Marketplace for health, wealth, and freedom is your marketplace!
This is a place to find endless amounts of information and innovation that most people have not heard of. This information has the power to unlock your best life. A life of abundant health, wealth, and freedom.
Continuing the Conversation
Every Wednesday your Freedom Hub (founded by Jeff Kanter and Charles Frohman) hosts two Zoom calls. One is at 4pm, the other at 7pm. The 4pm call is eclectic (often regarding our liberties…or disappearing liberties) and the 7pm usually is centered around practitioners who use a cash-based practice and what they do. These are recorded and archived.
Make your community a Freedom Pod!
Stopping tyranny occurs at the local level. City councils, county commissions, and state legislatures have more power than they know. We have neglected to build an infrastructure to fight for freedom while giving coercion-lovers a clear playing field to control every corner of local government. Mr. DeWeese, famous for warning a decade ago about the "Agenda 21" assault on private property, will teach the basics for organizing a team to build that infrastructure - to defend what's yours, support local business, and guarantee personal choice. If you turn YOUR community into a freedom pod, the dynamic will spread to OTHER communities.
Build a Team: To begin to push back, every public movement needs a team. Most people just don’t know how to get started.
1. Start with Research: You need to know your enemy. Who are the players down at City Hall? Most of these planning groups and NGOs are operating in cities all over the nation. They have a history. What programs have they promoted, how are they funded, who are their leaders? In addition, look at your city’s comprehensive plan. What programs does it contain? Here’s a major hint to look for; Is there a specific part of the city that will be affected by the plan? Where is the money to come from for enactment of the plan? In any part of the comprehensive plan do the words “protection of property rights” appear? NO!
2. The Watchers – this is a team of three or four who volunteer to attend every single public meeting, to record what is said and who said it, determine who are the main movers in the meetings – which elected official is pushing the agenda? The Watchers will soon see how the NGOs and Planners operate and note the influence they wield. This is how you determine the players and who to target.
3. The Agitators. These are the people who will be your spokesmen to address public meetings, and present your oppositions and your case. They will coordinate as a team to assure your position is presented in a powerful and effective manner.
4. The Victims. These are the people whom the promoters of these policies fear most. Our research will tell you how their neighborhoods or local businesses are going to be affected. Knock on their doors and recruit them to your team. Then get them in front of elected officials with a compelling story of their plight. It’s dramatic and damaging to their plans.
5. The Media Team. Two or three people to stay in constant touch with your local news media. You must build a relationship with local reporters so that they will come to rely on your information for stories. Don’t fear the media. Talk openly with them. We rarely do this and then wonder why they never report our side. Become a reliable source and this can change. Make your side heard.
6. The Team of Activists. New people are intimidated to get started, but will show up for rallies and help pack council chambers when you need a show of force. It’s a great way to get new people started.
7. Social Media Team. If you’ve got some young people on your team this is right up their alley. Develop a website where you can get the word out. Start an online petition concerning a policy you are targeting. You may find that local officials are watching to see if it grows.
8. Build a Campaign: The most effective way to take control of policy is to elect representatives who support your positions. To assure you can run an effective campaign, the very first task required is to build an effective Precinct organization in every neighborhood. Don’t wait for your party to do it – do it yourselves. Appoint a Precinct Captain for every single precinct and assign them the task of getting to know all of their neighbors. The Precinct Captain is like the trail boss getting the herd to market. Organize effectively and candidates will seek you out to help them. You will affect the outcome.
9. Build a Grading System to Reveal How Well Elected Officials Are Defending Liberty: It’s a scorecard. Select specific issues dealing with laws and regulations that have been passed or at least voted on in City Council. Set up the scorecard based on a 1 – 10 grade with 1 being the lowest score – or tyrannical. 10 is the highest – a Freedom’s Hero. Send the scorecard to the news media and to social media and deliver it door to door if necessary! You will definitely get the officials attention and it will give you major influence in the community.